The Europa Prefabri Group won the award for parking canopies in Elche TGV, where a new railway station is being built.
This project contains an instalation of 143 places, divided in 5 groups.
Parking canopies. Technical features:
- Foot pillar of sheet
- Beam arm for sheet
- Galvanizad straps
- Cover made of trapezoidal prelacquered sheet of 5 metres
- Corbels (pillar + arm) printed and painted with a color to be chosen
- Distance of some axis 5, 6,6 , 7,5 metres
Here followed are the several solutions we can offer for parking canopies:
- Textile roof: innovative textile architecture for multiple uses with modern designs:
- The guarantee a perfect aesthetic harmony with security and materials quality.
- They are modular structures that can adapt to the spaces geometrics.
- Its versatility goes further the usability as parking canopies for cars, as they can also be used as terraces and gardens for shadow areas.
- Europa model: it has a box-beam structure, made with galvanized steel profiles.
- It’s an aesthetic canopy, affordable on its simple or double versions.
- It has a galvanized or pre-lacquered roof which color can be chosen by the customer.
- Maximum security and quality material.
- Panel roof: the galvanized roof sheet can be replaced by isolating sandwich panel in order to offer a better thermal and acoustic isolation.
- This solution is available in all the parking canopy models.
- Different panel options: polyurethane, polystyrene and Rockwool.
- IPE Model: detachable parking canopy made with rolled steel beams IPE type:
- Maximum solidity in order to resist wind and snow overloads.
- Different versions depending on the type of beams used.
- Galvanized or pre-lacquered roof, color chosen by the customer.
- Hot galvanized structure upon request.
Among our parking canopy projects we highlight:
- Design, transportation and assembly of parking canopies for Ourgla’s train station parking, in Algeria, where we covered 161 parking spaces in 8 groups for standard cars, 12 parking spaces for special cars for people with reduced mobility and 20 spaces for motorcycles.
- Design, assembly and transportation of parking canopies for AENA, at Málaga’s Airport, with 90 park spaces for cars model “OLA”, with a wave shaped roof. The distribution was of 2 simple modules, the first for 59 spaces and the second for 31 spaces. The assembly of 3 special parking shades to cover the entrance and exit barriers of the parking, as well as another special canopy to cover the ATM.
- Design, transport and assembly of parking canopies for Mercamadrid’s parking, for Unide Group.
- Design, transport and assembly of parking canopies for E. Lecrec supermarkets, at Norbonne, France. These parking canopies were completely hot galvanized, specially designed with an special height for cars with a roof rack and caravans.
- Design, transport and assembly of parking canopies for Madrid Barajas Airport: 1.300 parking spaces, on which previously the dissembling was performed for more than 1.200 spaces and also the cleaning of the area. Works developed in 4 phases, where the textile roofs where installed, the parking canopies for a VIP parking, a pedestrian crossing.
All the materials can be easily disassembled and assembled. The outcome is an aesthetic and functional parking canopy.