Prefabricated modular dressing room at Alicante
We have designed, transported and assembled a new prefabricated modular dressing room building for a football field at Alicante, in a 47m2 surface. This dressing room building complements the football team facilities, meeting their needs.
This prefabricated modular dressing room building is composed by the side union of four prefabricated modules. Moreover, the prefabricated modular dressing room are divided in to twin rooms with independent entrances, one for the local team and another one for the visitors’ team. The two parts are composed of two modules, one of them of 4000 x 2350 that has an entrance door to the dressing room and another one of 6000 x 2350, which has:
- Electrical water heater of 200 litres with mixer.
- 4 independent shower trays with curtains, sprinklers and push buttons.
- Two WCs
- Two sinks with mirror, pedestal and push button
- Sanitation outlets through frame.
The rest of the space is diaphanous; in order to set benches to equip the dressing room, also with lockers and other required furniture.
Technical features of the Project: prefabricated modular dressing room building for a football field at Alicante
The floor structure is formed by galvanized profiles, shaped in cold. Transversally, OMEGA straps of galvanized sheet shaped in cold are placed. The entire floor supports loads of 250 kg/m2 using, uniformly distributed.
The straps support an 18mm thickness special water resistant fenolic plywood.
As the floor structure, the roof structure is formed by two longitudinal beams, and two transversally of same section, shaped in cold in galvanized sheet. The roof structure supports a trapezoidal sheet.
The evacuation of pluvial water is realised thanks to two PVC gutters, integrated in the shorts beams of the roof.
The columns are formed by cold-galvanized sheet profiles. These columns are screwed to the floor and the roof by special screws. By the interior of the column is fixed the soil pipe formed by a round PVC tube. The end of the columns inside the module is finished by a lacquered sheet that can be used in order to fasten the electrical mechanisms, sockets, switches and electric protection frame.
Lateral closure: The lateral closure is made of sandwich panels that will be composed by a pre-lacquered galvanised steel sheet on a both-sided galvanised base and with thermal and acoustic isolation.
The false ceiling is formed by galvanized metallic sheets, pre-lacquered in white silicon polyester. In between the false ceiling and the roof plaque, an insulating plate of fibreglass with vapour barrier is placed. The internal height of the module is 2.275m.
The carpentry is made of PVC and/or white lacquered aluminum profiles. This carpentry counts on the following elements:
- For internal doors.
- A WC door with handle and locker
It is considered finished except for the power line up to the module’s location.
All the electrical connections and their facilities are adapted to the low tension regulation. At the inlet of the connection, a protection and control panel with independent magneto-thermal protections and the needed differentials for illumination, urgency light (in its case), acclimatization and different uses will be assembled. It will also count with protection elements for direct contacts, over loadings and short-circuits.
This electrical installation is composed of:
- Six watertight lights with surface diffuser
- Six units of power points
- Not included switches, as the lights must be turne don with the external control panel. Each electrical wáter heater has its’ own switch.
The sanitary installation is considered complete (with the exception of water arrival to the module, and the drainage of waste water to the septic tank, which will be for the customer account). The sanitary material will be of white colour, ROCA brand or similar.
The sanitary facilities are formed by the plumbing with polyethylene tubes. The plumbing is formed by pipes and fittings in rigid PVC, with the corresponding hydraulic siphons. The unions are materialized with specific adhesive PVC to ensure a complete seal.
This equipment counts with:
- Four complete low-tank porcelain units with vertical escape.
- Four sink units with pedestal, tap and mirror.
- Eight units of shower trays with tap, shower and curtains.
- Two units of electrical wall water heater of 200 litres with mixer.
Advantages of the modular prefabricated dressing rooms
The modular prefabricated dressing rooms are the perfect complement for any sports facilities:
- The modular prefabricated dressing rooms are easyly detachable, allowing its‘ location to be changed.
- Its‘ rapid manufacturing and easy installation allow to dispose of them in a short period of time.
- Its‘ modularity provides a great versatility while amplifying or disminishing the dressing room’s surface, according to the needs of every moment, through adding or removing modules.
- As the manufacturing process is made in a controlled area at the factory, less wastes are generated thanks to the more efficient consumption of water and energy, being also completely recyclable.