The Steel Frame System of PREFABRI STEEL has been set up for the luxury housing development “Los Altos del Montecillo” in Las Rozas (Madrid, Spain).
The development is carried out under a Cooperative scheme, managed by Alenta Gestión, with Dª. Marta García Alonso and D. Luis Cabrejas as Architects and with Acdepm as Project Managers.
The houses comprises an area of 350m2 distributed on two floors plus a parking basement.
The construction system has been made using the 2D Bidimensional technology which combines the traditional concrete construction in basement walls, with the industrialized construction, on the “Steel Frame” construction system, fulfilling all the requirements of the Spanish regulations Collected in the CTE (Technical Building Code).
The outer facades combine several layers, or “skins” that provide a high energy efficiency to achieve a category A.
Each house has been customized by each Client, and they have the best finishes.
If you want to see the drawings you can access in this link: plans luxury housing.
More pictures of the PREFABRI STEEL Steel Frame System preview in its fourth week:
- Steel structure for the cantilever over basement
- Ground floor and staircase slab
- Slab and ground floor Structure
A few new pictures of PREFABRI STEEL’s Steel Frame system advancement in its third week.
In the photographs you can see:
- Lattices and beams of the ground floor
- Ground floor flooring
- Images of the basement prepared for concreting
- Steel structure for cantilever on basement
The Steel Frame System of PREFABRI STEEL for the luxury housing development “Los Altos del Montecillo” continues in Las Rozas (Madrid, Spain).
In the pictures you can see:
- Assembly of the cooperating slab sheets of the basement floor
- Picture of the steel profiles of the perimetral walls of the basement
- Another photo of the steel profiles of the perimeter basement walls, with the drainage pipes and the beginning of the assembly of the ground floor trusses.
- View of the access to the house from the basement floor, with the vapor barrier, the dividing partitions and the beginning of the assembly of the steel trusses of the ground floor.
In these pictures you can see the works perfomed during the first week:
- A panoramic view showing the perimeter basement walls
- Steel Frame beams for sanitary forging on the basement
- Steel Frame beams of basement sanitary slab
- The vapor barrier of the basement partition walls
- And in front of this cleaning of execution can be observed another construction site of the same area of the Montecillo realized in traditional form, with the fences, and the traditional concrete slab. In short, the past in front of the present and future of construction.